I HUGELY underestimated the amount of time it would take to paint the facade of our building. On Saturday, my brother and I started scraping, wirebrushing and priming. We didn't quite finish the entire surface, but came pretty close. Day 2, Reid and I finished priming (except for the top South corner which is very difficult to reach because of the powerlines). We started painting in the detail on the roofline and around the windows. This weekend - in total - we spent 40 (wo)manhours on the building. Looks like we'll need to spend at least another 20 hours to finish...
We hope, after this weekend, the building will resemble this one, located a few blocks south at 14th and Vine Streets.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment