Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our New Hobby

As many of you already know, Reid and I have decided to rehab an old building in Over-the-Rhine. The building is a beautiful example of Cincinnati's Italianate style, built in 1870, with rounded windows, ornate detailing along the roof, and an old-fashioned storefront, which we plan to keep commercial while designing the spaces above to become our home.
I'm not a person who would ordinarily start a blog, but this project is proving to be quite an adventure and we want our families and friends to be able to come along for the ride.

3 comments:

Liz Schlaudecker said...

You guys are amazing! I love the blog! I can't wait to see the building in person.

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty and Reid!
Thanks for sharing this with us, one of my dreams is to do what you are doing, keep up the good work!!

the Sommervilles. said...

Hey guys! What a fun project, where fun comes in the form of blood, sweat, and tears to realize your vision. I'm looking forward to watching the progress of your rehab - keep up the blog!